Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cute Love Quotes and Sayings

I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.
- Woody Allen


My wife tells me that if I ever decide to leave, she is coming with me.
- Jon Bon Jovi


Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.
- Albert Einstein


The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
- Henny Youngman


What the world really needs is more love and less paper work.
- Pearl Bailey


Behind every successful man is a surprised woman!
- Maryon Pearson


I thought love was a game of chance, til I found out you was playing with loaded dice.


Thinking of you is easy - I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache, that never goes away.
- Brookie


You can’t buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.
- Henny Youngman


Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand.

No comments: